What is Somatropin?
It is a form of human growth hormone which is very important for the growth of bones and muscles. Somatropin is designed to treat lack of natural growth hormone in children as well as in adults. Somatropin is basically a protein which is manufactured to be nearly identical to human growth hormone. This growth hormone is able to stimulate tissue growth, linear growth (height), protein, carbohydrate, lipid, and mineral metabolism.
Uses of Somatropin
Somatropin is used for various purposes. Various brands of this medication are used to treat different types of medical conditions which include growth hormone deficiency, growth failure, intestinal disorder (also known as short bowel syndrome), HIV related weight loss or wasting.
It is also used to increase height in children who are suffering from certain disorders like Noonan syndrome, Turner syndrome idiopathic short stature. But you must not use somatropin if you are suffering from cancer, diabetic retinopathy or being treated for Prader-Willi Syndrome. Also, if you are overweight or have some severe breathing problems.
You are prohibited from using somatropin if you have severe illness due to lung failure or complications from any kind of surgery, injury or medical trauma.
Benefits of Somatropin
Somatropin brings a lot of benefits to its users. Following are some of the benefits of the somatropin.
· Reduced body fat
· Tighter Physique
· Enhanced metabolic rate
· Healthier skin
· Sleeping pattern improved
· Increased bone strength
· Energy level boosted
· Strong joint strength
· Increased growth of lean tissue
· Increased rate of physical recovery
· Increased tendon strength
Side Effects of Somatropin
There are possible side effects associated with the use of somatropin. Thus, you are advised to get immediate medical help if you happen to encounter any harmful impact on your body. You need to call the doctor if you encounter any of the following side-effects.
· pain in your knees or hips, walking with a limp
· ear pain, swelling, warmth, or drainage
· numbness or tingling in your wrist, hand, or fingers
· severe swelling or puffiness in your hands and feet
· pain or swelling in your joints
· pancreatitis – occurring of severe pain in your upper stomach spreading to your back, nausea and vomiting
· high blood sugar - increased thirst, excess urination, dry mouth, fruity breath odor
· increased pressure inside the skull - severe headaches, ringing in your ears, dizziness, nausea, vision problems, pain behind your eyes
· signs of an adrenal gland problem - extreme weakness, severe dizziness, weight loss, changes in skin color, feeling very weak or tired
Other common side effects may include:
· pain, itching, or skin changes where the medicine was injected
· swelling, rapid weight gain
· muscle or joint pain
· numbness or tingling
· stomach pain, gas
· headache, back pain
· cold or flu symptoms, stuffy nose, sneezing, sore throat, ear pain
In fact, it is a not complete list of side-effects. There are more. You can also face some side effects if you are under the medication of
· Birth control pills or hormone replacement therapy
· Insulin or oral diabetes medicine
· Steroids such as predisone, dexamethasone, methylprednisolone and others.
Nevertheless, there is a safer alternative to somatropin which is commonly known as HGH-X2 by Crazy Bulk. This product is all the way natural and has no side effects, you can check out hgh x2 before and after results on its official website. Or you can read hgh x2 erfahrungen here also.